Friday, August 21, 2009

Marrying a Polish Citizen in Poland, What rights do I get

Marrying a Polish Citizen in Poland, What rights do I get?
I am an Indian marrying my Polish girlfriend in Poland. I was wondering, if after i do get the residence permit to live in Poland, am I allowed to work or study anywhere within the EU nations for example Czech Republic. Further more do I need to be in Poland for the stipulated time shown in my residence permit? Thank you.
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yikes! You know, a lot of Poles are anti-Semites. I wonder how they will view you.
2 :
You will have the right to reside and get a job in Poland. Furthermore, you will have plenty of opportunity and have the right to be discriminated against. Good luck with your Polack life!
3 :
Usually get married is going to bring you more obligations and problems than benefits! That is for sure wherever you are
4 :
Getting married does not give you citizenship. You would not be eligible to work or study anywhere outside Poland without getting a separate visa for those countries.





Read more discussions :

Search News