Friday, August 14, 2009

How old do you have to be to get a job in Gdansk, Poland

How old do you have to be to get a job in Gdansk, Poland?
I'm 15 and might live in Poland with my family, even though they're not tight on money, I want to work so that I won't have to ask them for anything. I know that there are many grocery stores and various stands near the beach and in the city where people sell different souvenirs and clothes. How old do you have to be to work in those?
Poland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's you again. I didn't know you were Polish. Me too. 15 you're not gonna get a job. You have to be at least 18, maybe you can get away with 16. You can probably sell stuff to tourists on the streets or on the beach, that would be your best option. You probably won't be able to get a job at a store though. I've traveled to Gdansk many times, but I've never lived there so I have no idea what their laws are. I know Europe is a lot less strict about child labor then America, so I don't you'll have any problems. Anyone can sell stuff to tourists. That would be your best option. Gdansk is a beautiful city, you'll love it! Oh, it also helps if you know Polish or at least Russian.
2 :
Try http://ecdeal.info/453089/souvenir .





Read more discussions :

Search News