Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am from Poland and they dont sell webkinz here? Anyone have an unused webkinz account

I am from Poland and they dont sell webkinz here? Anyone have an unused webkinz account?
I live in Poland and I would really love a webkinz account. Anyone have an unused one? They do not sell webkinz here in Poland and I would really love an account. I am no asking for one you are already using. I am just asking for an extra one or unused one. Please, if anyone has any please post your email here and I will email you right away. I really am from Poland. I speak fluent Polish and live in Wojewodstwo Podkarpackie near Rzeszow. Please email me at sylwiasiemion45@gmail.com with any further questions. I cannot buy anything online anyomore because my dad bought a drill set online once and it never came so now he thinks all online buys are scams. :(
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Buy one on ebay
2 :
okay. im from lithuania orginally and i know how you feel. what you can do is order one online. it'll come in a week or so.. but you'll have one of your own that you know wasn't used before. bye!





Read more discussions :

Search News