Sunday, February 7, 2010

I think I'm going to live in Poland, and I have a choice between the towns of Bielsko-Biala, Tychy, Glwice,

I think I'm going to live in Poland, and I have a choice between the towns of Bielsko-Biala, Tychy, Glwice,
Wroclaw and Opole. Which would you recommend?
Poland - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
take whatever community is nearest to warsaw; secondly consider nearness to the pre-l939 parts of germany now in poland
2 :
Well, they are all in the same area, but Tychy and Gliwice are a part of Katowice and it's a big conglomeration with mines and so the air pollutions is quite big. Wrocław is the furthest on the west-north form these five cities and it's close to the German border. It's a nice city, just like Opole, but if I have to chose I would live in Bielsko-Biała, which is in the south-west of Silesia region and it's near the wonderful Beskidy mountains. There are some beautiful towns nearby, like Szczyrk, Żywiec, Wisła (hometown of Adam Małysz, our famous ski jumper) :)
3 :
Wroclaw. I am from Wroclaw. It's the biggest of the ones you mentioned, so you won't get bored there. Beautiful and romantic city too.
4 :
I would say Opole. My family is from there and it's one of the smaller cities in Poland, but there is lots to do there and they have their Music Festival now which is a major event there. You can sit on my aunt's patio and hear all the music for free :) I'm going on vacation there in August and can't wait!!
5 :
Wroclaw is a nice city,and its big enought!
6 :
I will recommendyou Gliwice. From these which you have it is the best! But ithout it chose Szczecin or Kracow!!
7 :
Go to Wroclaw, I visited a friend there in January. It's a nice city. Big enough for all you will need yet near to the mountains if you want some peace and quiet on a day off.





Read more discussions :

Search News