Sunday, February 14, 2010

how can we get married and live together in poland

how can we get married and live together in poland?
I MEET A POLISH GIRL ON NET WHO I REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH. I AM AN NON EU CITIZEN LIVING IN NORTH CYRUS HOW CAN I MOVE TO HER AND STAY WITH HER?
Marriage & Divorce - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get married move to poland get your caps lock off
2 :
Once married you can probably get a marriage visa and stay with her. the best option will be to ask in the Polish consulate or embassy in your country or embassy that is assigned to your country (in case there is no polish embassy). I think she would have to invite you first so you can get a proper visa. Good Luck, Martin (I'm Polish btw :))
3 :
dude you met her on the net





Read more discussions :

Search News