Friday, October 21, 2011

My mom green card has expired after living in Poland for 4 years , will she ever come back

My mom green card has expired after living in Poland for 4 years , will she ever come back ?
My parents were having problems getting along.My dad is also a transsexual who had a sex change . So about two or year later after my dad sex change my dad persuaded my mom to go back to poland to live for what was suppose to be for only couple of months . My dad thought it would be best if my mom went back to see her family whom she had not seen in 15 years. In the mean time my family back in the United States sold our home and moved to a different city . We close to the bay year later we had major hurricane damage so we could bring her back. Now she has not been back in 4 years , time keeps going by and soon its going to be 5 years she has not been back home. I have never been to Poland, I don't speak Polish , I have a very small in the United States and a whole family in Poland who I might ever meet. My mom is trying to apply for her green card , but the people in the embassy are denying her green card or any way to go back home in the united states. They don't believe she has kids. I am a freshmen at a community college right now.
Other - Politics & Government - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am sorry but she made a big mistake by staying out the country for 4 years,a greencard holder must visit every year to maintain their status.You need to go down the immigration and ask them what you will need to do to get her back here,it will take a lot of time to work this out possibly 2 years or more.
2 :
Her name is on your birth certificate,I don't see how immigration can argue that. She can come on a tourist visa or perhaps as your father's spouse. I think you need more than an american spouse and american kids to get a work visa though.





Read more discussions :

Search News