Monday, September 14, 2009

What should i bring to poland if im going in the summer

What should i bring to poland if im going in the summer?
im in middle school and im going with my grandma and grandpa....if you live in poland, what type of styles are their and what i should bring..thanks i speak fluently polish and english
Poland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
money , phrase book , forget about styles polish people are slightly serious minded....really a couple of phrases in polish will go much further than a gucci bag Sorry, didn't mean to be presumptious.... just have a nice time then;)
2 :
I agree with what the first person! Screw the style! Wear whatever you want and if tehy don't like it, that's their problem! I heard that they make a really big deal about what you wear, but I don't care! I'm going there this summer, and I'm gonna wear whatever I want! I've been to Poland 3 times, and I'm going back this summer. Make you sure you bring some warm clothes and a rain jacket as weather there is unpredictable. i to dobzre ze znasz polski. to czy bardzo pomorze.






Read more discussions :

Search News