Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where can I get Timberland Men's Torrance Boots to Poland

Where can I get Timberland Men's Torrance Boots to Poland ?!?
I fell in love with Timberland Men's Torrance Boots, to be exact this model : http://www.shopping.com/Timberland-MENS-77032-CHELSEA-10/info but i can't get it anywhere. I live in Poland and we have few Timberland stores and none can't import me a pair of those. I checked online but there are no size 11,5 or 12 shipping to Poland.
Fashion & Accessories - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check out at amazon there are really good deals going you can find it from over here Timberland Waterproof Boot The very first waterproof boot ever made by Timberland is still constructed of the finest materials and is still tops in New England craftsmanship. This 6-inch waterproof boot keeps your feet warm and dry with its full-grain, waterproof, glove-leather lining and with its thermal microfiber and closed-cell foam insulation.




Read more discussions :

Search News