Saturday, December 1, 2012

what shall i do for my upperlip

what shall i do for my upperlip?
hello everyone. i am F/28 and live in Poland. i am skinny. i come from India.In India, i use to thread my upperlip but now here in Poland- no one uses this method to clean the hairs on upperlip.either they pluck or wax.i am very skinny and if i pluck or wax- its too tough and painful for me.so i have started using this pencil trimmer of Philips. but now the problem is that my upper lip never looks clean. i always have this green marks like moustache on my upperlip.what shall i do for this?
Other - Skin & Body - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks, spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website http://skincaretipps1758.notlong.com it has got so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and all your skin problems
2 :
go for laser hair removal treatment
3 :
u must do a laser treatment.....if this 2 is not available there....u shud come to india....do it and then return......if u r so much concerned best of luk





Read more discussions :

Search News