Sunday, November 21, 2010

My second name Wasiejko, and my family come from Poland,but I live in the US, am I jewish

My second name Wasiejko, and my family come from Poland,but I live in the US, am I jewish?

Other - Cultures & Groups - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Either way you are a white boy. But if your penis is less th\an one inch than yes. BTW the original Hebrews were Black.
2 :
You cannot tell if you are Jewish using your name and and where you live. If your parents are Jewish, so are you. People who think they can tell a religion by a name are sadly misinformed.
3 :
Are your parents Jewish? Then, yes, you are still Jewish. That has nothing to do with being an American as Americans are made up of different nationalities and ethnic groups.
4 :
You are only Jewish if your mother was Jewish. I doesn't matter who your father was.
5 :
Apparently a lot of Polish Jewish families hid their Jewish roots during WWII to escape persecution so who knows, you could be at least part Jewish. The only way to find out would to be to ask family members and if possible check out a registry at a Jewish center in Poland like this Polish neo-nazi couple did. http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/09/23/poland.jewish/





Read more discussions :

Search News