Sunday, November 14, 2010

Are here in A&Q any foreigners living in Poland

Are here in A&Q any foreigners living in Poland?
Hi! If you are foreigner living in Poland I invite you to come to forum made specialy for you - it has information about our country, some practical tips, articles about living there, law, leisure etc. See you there! If you don't like to join it - just let me know how are you and how do you feel about living in Poland :) http://www.polonicacafe.pl/index.php? Hi there, nice to hear from you :) in fact it's not my site, I just found it and I wish it could help you in living in Poland. My husband started to talk on forum there, he is not Polish, I'd like him to talk with people who could tell him how it is to be a foreigner in this country:) take care!
Poland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi I'm English. I have been living in Poland for the last three years. I have had a quick look at your site. To be honest most expats in Poland are using this one and it is pretty good. http://expats-in-poland.com/ When i get some time I will look more closely at your site. Good luck with it. http://www.polandholidayhomerental.com That is my site. Maybe I will try advertising on yours
2 :
Hello. I'm not living in Poland. I'm just planning a visit. I looked at your site. It is very well done. I believe it can be valuable to those of us planning trips to Poland. I especially appreciated the audio word pronunciations and the food cost information. Thanks.





Read more discussions :

Search News