Friday, June 1, 2012

How can I find a my friend from Poland

How can I find a my friend from Poland?
She is from Poland -She was living in Wastmont , IL . She and her family moved to TENNESSEE. My mom is looking for them (Zbyszek + Miroslawa and son Ronald) - Bronia Bala and Halina.
Poland - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Er... a last name could do miracles, you know.
2 :
are they in usa or in poland now? and the Bronia Biała is their city? Who is halina?
3 :
You might try looking into some type of Public records . I'm sure that they will have to get a drivers license or Identification of some sort. Happy Hunting !!
4 :
Look on Skype. A lot of people [polish too] use Skype for phone/chat communication,and by typing her name in the Searching engine you just might find her. Try looking up a first name and last name in Google.
5 :
If you have their last name it could help you out a lot more. You could search them in the Kentucky directory, or Illinois and try to find them. Also, with their last name you could search online at an US directory and you could find them there easily.





Read more discussions :

Search News