Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to get an EU passport for my wife

How to get an EU passport for my wife?
I am British with UK passport, my son has UK passport, my daughter has a UK passport. My wife has a Chinese passort. We all live in Poland. Can anyone tell me how I can get my wife an EU passport?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You go to your Embassy in Poland with your wife, her birth and marriage certificates and apply for one. Some countries do not allow for dual citizenship, so she might have to give up her Chinese passport.
2 :
There is no such thing as an EU passport. Each individual country that makes up the EU has the right to regulate immigration and citizenship. Marriage to you can give your wife UK citizenship through the required process: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#Requirements_for_naturalisation_as_a_British_citizen To acquire Polish citizenship, in order to get a Polish passport, here are the requirements: http://www.students.villanova.edu/polishclub/all-things-polish/citizenship.htm




Read more discussions :

Search News