Saturday, November 21, 2009

If you are going to poland or Live there Please Help

If you are going to poland or Live there Please Help?
Hello i have been looking every where for the fisher price learn and laugh puppy polish edition http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000284ZNI?smid=A2PF3BMHE8QRS2&tag=nextag-toys-mp-20&linkCode=asn I have tried ordering it from polish websites but none ship internationally and eBay (pl) stays in Poland. I am willing to pay for the toy and shipping through ups also an extra 10 USD but you have to include a receipt and i'm basing this on trust, also paypal would be the best way to transfer the money. So if your intrested please leave an answer of your situation (i.e. if you live in poland, going(when), and if i can trust you) Also leave your email or become my contact. Thank you in Advance Also if you have any family in poland
Newborn & Baby - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When I wanted something from Germany and couldn't find it anywhere I just contacted a few ppl on ebay that were selling other items. I told them I was willing to pay for the product I wanted, the shipping, and a little extra for them- I only contacted a few ppl and someone responded. Maybe you could try that?
2 :
In Chicago, there's a Polish community, perhaps if you look up for stores and call to ask them if they carry such toy and if you can order it. I do have relatives in Poland tho when sending a package, it takes a long time unless it's thru airmail which is expensive. I will check around for you and see if there's any here is the states. My mother is fluent in Polish, I could see if she knows any stores in MI or Chicago and inquire about it.






Read more discussions :

Search News