Sunday, August 21, 2011

Is there some kind of website or something on the computer to translate english and polish language

Is there some kind of website or something on the computer to translate english and polish language?
I have a lot of cousins that live in Poland since my parents were both born there. I try to e-mail them but we really can't talk to each other good. They speak polish and i'm american. I was wondering if there is something that I can get on my computer that cost free and will translate correct.
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oops, I previously mentioned Babel Fish but it doesn't do Polish. Learn to use your search engine. I typed in 'polish translator' (no quotes) and came up with this right off http://www.poltran.com/ I'm sure there are others, if you need more.
2 :
Something easy and quick I know just the thing http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en its very easy to work try it!





Read more discussions :

Search News