Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to get money back from the online store

How to get money back from the online store?
I live in Poland and ordered some stuff from US online store more than 2 months ago. They took my money, but I still didn't get my stuff. They don't replay on my e-mails. My friend who lives in US called them and asked to return money, they say OK, but I don't have any money yet. It was 10 days ago. What can I do in such situation to get my money back? Thank you!
Small Business - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dispute the credit card charge.
2 :
Ring up your bank and tell them. Maybe tell the Polish police.
3 :
What payment method did you use? If you paid using credit card, you can go to the credit card company/bank and file for a charge back. If you used Paypal, you can ask them to help you, and they will investigate. They will ask seller to provide proof of delivery. You usually get your money back if Paypal determines that seller did not send any product. If you bought using an auction site, report the seller to the management, for ex. eBay. They have a systematic way of resolving issues of this kind.





Read more discussions :

Search News