Friday, January 1, 2010

Where can I buy a vuvuzela horn in poland

Where can I buy a vuvuzela horn in poland?
I need 2 or 3 vuvuzela horns and I live in Poland. Rabka to be exact. I really REALLY need them for my brother and my 2 cousins... If you could give me either a website with free shipping for them or somewhere in Rabka or Zakopane or Krakow... THANKS!!!!!
Poland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.warsawvoice.pl/WVpage/pages/article.php/1087/article Maybe Wanda Jelonkiewicz knows or can get these at The Embassy of South Africa for you. ADDRESS WARSAW VOICE SA Wanda Jelonkiewicz 64 Księcia Janusza St., 01-452 Warsaw, Poland -- or -- Phone, ask for transfer to Wanda maybe, or can secretary help your request General Director: Juliusz Kłosowski tel.: (+48-22) 335 97 01 -- or -- Contact Embassy of Poland in South Africa* -- or -- buy used ones from returnees at Airport and clean them up carefully before use But try from top first. *mailing a money order to Poland Embassy person there, last resort There are other methods less safe, money order could get lost in mail
2 :
No retailers are selling them yet because it has become popular so quickly that they haven't had time to order stock. Unless you get lucky and find some that were already there, your best bet is ordering it online! It's cheaper, and you can choose your colors. Try here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003F6LK0U?ie=UTF8&tag=gearfirproduc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003F6LK0U





Read more discussions :

Search News