Saturday, January 21, 2012

Teach English to Polish secondary school students

Teach English to Polish secondary school students?
I'm currently a year ten student in the UK. I want to live in Poland when I'm older, I fell in love with the country when I went there for a week on a Holocaust study visit. Ideally I'd like to study a law degree over there, but I don't speak Polish and I've heard that a Polish law degree taught in English doesn't hold much weight. So I started thinking about being an English teacher (EFL) in Poland, but to secondary school students.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What is your question? Can you teach english to polish students? Yes, you can. I think it's a good idea. You can be a native speaker in some college of english in Poland.
2 :
Certainly you can teach English there. You'll need a degree and a TEFL certificate. With these you can teach in most European countries.





Read more discussions :

Search News