Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For those of you who have been to Poland or live there

For those of you who have been to Poland or live there...?
what's it like there? what city where you in? What season was it? (describe what the weather was) Was their something you saw that you thought was utterly amazing?Am I asking to much questions? lol Just describe what it was like there.... I'm polish and just wondering since my whole family has basically been their except for me..
Poland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've been to Krarow, Warszawa, Gliwice, Pyskowice, and that area. It was winter (since the first time I went there I was 2 , all I know was it was summer, and I went to Szczeczin), it didn't snow alot. Maybe 2 to 5 centimetres now and then. It was about +10 to -5 celsuis. It's alot different from the America's, many of the buildings have an old fancy aire to them. Many made of stone or brick, cobbled roads in SOME places, although most is now paved. Lots of churches, beautiful buildings. But average-type American stores : grocery, pet, electronic, etc. Something that struck me as odd..they sold milk in plastic bags!





Read more discussions :

Search News