Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I live abroad, how can I watch the Grand National

I live abroad, how can I watch the Grand National?
I live in Poland and really want to watch this race today. Could someone tell me which satellite channels will have live coverage, or failing that, where I can watch/listen to it online? (BBC is only available if you live in the UK....) Many thanks! Thanks for the two replies, but neither site lets me watch or listen, despite joining one of them as a member.... Any other ideas? All UK sites seem to only allow UK residents to view/listen... :(
Horse Racing - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could try www.onextwo.com but you will have to have £5 stake on the race or equivalent euros - the commentary may be in German
2 :
You can watch it online. http://www.aintree.co.uk/pages/grand-national/
3 :
Check the links on this blog (although Football themed blog there are links there for free live sports TV in excellent quality streaming) http://freelivefootballstreaming.blogspot.com (check channel list for horse racing)
4 :
I live in the U.S. and I can listen to live commentary on WillHill.com radio.




Read more discussions :

Search News