Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I wanna send roses to the girl in poland but i live in thailand I need help! plzz

I wanna send roses to the girl in poland but i live in thailand I need help! plzz?
Someone live in poland help me plzzz!! i dont hav much money what should i do ? cuz i really want to send her roses plz leave your email if u live in poland
Poland - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you have money, she will love you it`s because slav girls are nice, and they like the money :)
2 :
This is the web page of an international provider of flowers delivery services: http://www.fleurop.com However, they are quite expensive...
3 :
I haven't done this, so don't know of websites for you. But how sweet of you! You didn't specify the color of the roses....red, yellow, pink, etc....if it's for love, friendship, thank you....but receiving flowers or roses is a wonderful thing for anyone. Though you say you don't have much money, it's the thought that counts. So just receiving one or a few roses, instead of a full dozen, is still a very nice gesture.
4 :
Dude you are nuts. who knows if the girl will remember you.
5 :
i dont live in poland any more but i am polish if that would help... my email martynaszyszka@yahoo.co.uk
6 :
Umm I have never actually sent flowers and I don't live in Poland anymore eairther... sorry can't help you






Read more discussions :

Search News