Saturday, March 7, 2009

what should i do I live in Poland my husband file motion in NJ US

what should i do I live in Poland my husband file motion in NJ US?
My husband file motion stating that he is not able to pay child support i made all arrangements to be there on 8/25/10 now i find out that my husband withdraw his claim but i want to apeear in front of the juge specially i spent money on plaine ticket and hotel,and he own money for child support i cant afford going there any time my husband change his mind what can i do to make sure this hearing will be hold?
Marriage & Divorce - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He needs to pay child support so get an attorney. Just because you don't live here doesn't mean he can get out of paying support you and your child need support!.





Read more discussions :

Search News