Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How can I live in Poland

How can I live in Poland?
I was born in the US and i will be moving to Poland with my Girlfriend (she is Polish)...What do I need to be able to live in Poland?
Poland - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, let's see.. There's air in Poland, there's food and beverages, medical service and other welfare amenities. US movies are shown in Polish theaters, sometimes even before their US first night. Anything else you might need?
2 :
Apply for PR (permanent residency) status.
3 :
get a visa and come down
4 :
haha i dont know the technical stuff but itsw ALOT easier to move to poland than move from poland to america. just become very familiar or fluent with the language because you will be taken advantage of if you dont.






Read more discussions :

Search News