Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is average cost of living in UK and Canada

What is average cost of living in UK and Canada?
I am thinking about studying abroad (I live in Poland). The most I want to study is UK, but also Canada seems to be a good choice. But I do not know much about cost of living in these places. I know that in different cities there would be different prices, but I want to know the living costs (amount of money that I need to have at least to live somehow there) approximately. If I will choose UK most probable cities are London, Manchester, Newcastle and in case of Canada it is Toronto.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if u want to enter the exchange student program it will cost u $29000 us dollars for the best school in the UK that includes food a great place to live and education and a lot more it can be less if u choose a lower school. it can go down to 13,000 dollars Canada should be the same thing http://www.best-schools.co.uk/league-tables/ib-schools.aspx (pick the boarding school that u want) TIP:the more u r willing to pay the better education u will receive and look for the international schools in your country they should give u the same education that u will receive in the UK NOTE:save up for collage




Read more discussions :

Search News