Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Venamous Snakes Live In Poland

What Venamous Snakes Live In Poland?
I know about the European Adder My parents were also telling me about this one that people called the Zigzag Viper, 'cause it has zigzags on its back, but we don't know the actual name, and I've heard of another one that's really rare. I'm going to Poland this summer. I don't care about the non-venamous ones! I just wanna know about the venamous ones, so I know which ones to pick up, and which ones not to pick up.
Poland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żmija_zygzakowata This species is one of only five to occur in Poland You want to find snake in Poland ? Snakes are very rare .And yes only Zmija zygzakowata ( Zigzag Viper ) has not strong poison. Can kill kids or old person but not adult .
2 :
very rare to see one just make loud nosies it will run away






Read more discussions :

Search News