Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania form joint military unit


Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania form joint military unit


The three countries and other states in the area have been on high alert since Russia annexed Ukraine's Crimea region in March. Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania launched a joint military force on Friday that Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski said could ...


Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania to form joint military unit


Ukraine, Poland, and Lithuania have signed an agreement to set up a joint military force intended to modernize the Ukrainian army against pro-Russia forces. Lithuania’s Defense Minister Juozas Olekas, Polish Defense Minister Tomasz Siemoniak and Valeriy ...


The Spaceman Episode.


Where was I now? I go to the costume shop, and as if by magic, the shop-keeper arrives. Good Morning [afternoon] [evening][night] (choose appropriate) Sir, how can I help you today? Each day I go into the changing room, I take off my bowler hat, and then all at once I am attired in a new costume. At ...



Search News