Thursday, September 25, 2014

Trap Door Theatre Features Guest Artists From Poland in JOHN DOE, Running Now thru Oct 25


Trap Door Theatre Features Guest Artists From Poland in JOHN DOE, Running Now thru Oct 25


The Trap Door Theatre presents JOHN DOE, based on The Madman and the Nun by Stanislaw I. Witkiewicz and translated by Daniel Gerould. Adapted and directed by Andrzej St. Dziuk, with guest artists from the Teatr Witkacy in Zakopane, Poland. Stanislaw I.


European Summary: Showers in south - Rain in north, Sep 25 - 05:43


Rain in northern Europe mostly fair in central areas, but showers to the south Thursday Fine for Portugal with plenty of sunshine here. A few showers in eastern areas of Spain, but for most it should be dry with sunshine. More persistent rain affecting Italy, especially central and southern areas. G ...


UNHCR organized an airlift of a special cargo to help with repairs in Eastern Ukraine


Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Country: Ukraine On 24 September, UNHCR organized a delivery of up-to-date construction materials (tarpaulin) to be used as an emergency solution for damaged houses in the eastern parts of Ukraine. The delivery was done to the Boryspil Airport. The airlift o ...


Austin 2014 - Day 3


AKA. The first day of Fantastic Fest. AKA2. This is where the real Austin trip begins. I love Austin. I love the food, the vibe, and even the people. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to watch movies, dammit. I'm here for Fantastic Fest. Diana, Ray-Mysterio, and I will be spending the next four ...



Search News