Sunday, September 28, 2014

Peadar de Burca: Something Is Rotten In The State of Poland


Peadar de Burca: Something Is Rotten In The State of Poland


A few weeks ago, I questioned a Polish tendency towards rage and disrespect. Feedback was mixed, ranging from "fascinating article, right on the money" - Paul Armstrong, to "I can't agree with your conclusion. From my point of view it is wrong" - Mr Kula.


Donkeys reunited at Polish zoo after sex scandal


Two amorous donkeys that were separated because of an outcry over their lovemaking have been reunited at a zoo in Poland. The couple, together for 10 years, got into trouble when mothers expressed outrage that children had to witness their mating.


Lessons Learned on a Saturday


I took my parents to run some errands today. What started as an errand trip ended up being a really fun morning/early afternoon. We started at a local farm to get some fall decorations. I get to decorate my parents' front yard on Monday :) We went for coffee then to the grocery store. Sounds like a ...


I already miss summer manicure:)


It seems like I'm still in a different time zone:P It's almost 4 am here in Poland, but I can't sleep. That's so funny of you, jet lag, so funny... Anyways, I didn't have a time to show you my very summer-y manicure that I wore in June:) That's my favorite mix - textured and neon polishes. It just c ...



Search News