Monday, February 14, 2011

If you could live anywhere in the world where and why

If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Answering my own qustoin.Ha I would probbely want to live in Europe Poland because of all of the funny crazy drivers :) Another reason would be all of the old buildings
Other - Destinations - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hmmm I'd say I'd like to live in Italy!
2 :
I would move wherever my family moves. It doesn't matter where. For me my family is home.
3 :
London
4 :
I would love to be where i m :) in INDIA .... N its really fun to be in 3600 cultured country ,the UNIQUE in the world :) Watch this if you want to enjoy different colors of India http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNWeBVBqo2c What you say ? Is there any another Heaven that this ?
5 :
Good question.. hmm... somewhere in Africa no doubt. Probably Tanzania. :)
6 :
I can live either in the USA or all of Europe, and any french territory. but I pick my country of France.





Read more discussions :

Search News